Same geology, same field suggests that the right approach to compare these companies is to assume the same depletion rate for both companies. Of course which depletion rate - Northern or Petrobakken?
- Northern Oil and its sister company Voyager Oil. (Voyager is run by family members of the executive of Northern and there are some related party transactions.)
- Pacific Gold Corp - stock price 3c.
- GeNOsys Inc - stock price 4c.
- Guide Holdings Inc - which has finally gone to meet its maker (price rounds to zero).
- Northsight Capital Inc - 45c.
- Studio One Media Inc - $1.28.
- TC X Calibur Inc - 51c.
- Other penny stocks...
NOG appointed a new CFO early last year, records show, promoting former Vice President of Operations Chad Winter to that important post despite his apparent lack of credentials for the job. Winter has never registered as a certified public accountant in NOG’s home state of Minnesota, records indicate, and (unlike the company’s other leaders) has in fact never even reported that he holds a college degree. Even so, filings show, Winter fills three key positions at NOG – CFO, principal financial officer and principal accounting officer – that are regularly assumed by CPAs, with established records of experience and training, at other companies.