Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another shameless plug for the Cooler Mr Hempton

My cousin Nick's jazz band is going from stregth to strength.  

Here is the latest review of the Nick Hempton band:


Nick said...

Thanks for the plug, Ick!! (If you don't want to publish this, I'll understand. Particularly as you're probably not known as Ick in your professional life...) Nick

John Hempton said...

I am not known as Ick anywhere much these days... but I don't mind.

PS. What time is it in New York? Do you ever sleep?


John Hempton said...

PS. Just for a lark I googled "Ick Hempton".

The only thing I found was my honours thesis from Adelaide University...

I had no idea that I formally graduated from Adelaide University in my childhood nick-name...


Karen Fitzgerald said...

Some of us remember you as Ick!

General disclaimer

The content contained in this blog represents the opinions of Mr. Hempton. Mr. Hempton may hold either long or short positions in securities of various companies discussed in the blog based upon Mr. Hempton's recommendations. The commentary in this blog in no way constitutes a solicitation of business or investment advice. In fact, it should not be relied upon in making investment decisions, ever. It is intended solely for the entertainment of the reader, and the author.  In particular this blog is not directed for investment purposes at US Persons.